Back
 

Beethoven's last grand piano




The pianoforte was built by the Viennese piano manufacturer Conrad Graf. Graf placed the instrument with quadruple stringing at Beethoven's disposal in January 1826. It originally had an additional sounding board to increase the sound. The piano was added to the Beethoven-Haus collection in 1889.

Go to the Digital Archive

CD Beethoven's piano (Op. 126, 1st movement)